- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons of milk
- 3 1/2 cups of cornflakes, crushed
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into nugget sized pieces
- 1/4 cup of barbeque sauce, ketchup, or mustard for dipping sauce
- non-stick cooking sprayDirections
Nutritional Information250 calories
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Whisk the egg and milk together in a small mixing bowl with a fork.
- Place cornflakes in a plastic bag; crush.
- Dip chicken pieces in egg mixture, then shake with cornflakes to coat.
- Put coated chicken on a baking sheet coated with non-stick cooking spray
- Carefully place pan in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Carefully remove the baking pan from oven.
- Serve nuggets with barbeque, ketchup, or mustard dipping sauce.
Total Carbohydrate 24g
Total Fat 3g
Saturated Fat 1g
Dietary Fiber <1g
Makes 4 servings
Serving size: 6 nuggets
Recipe provided by Steps to Health program: NC Cooperative Extension