Students are expected to meet specific reading goals throughout the year to ensure they have read at least 12 of the 15 books by January 31. The goals are as follows:
- at least 3 books by September 30
- an additional 2 books by October 31
- an additional 2 books by November 22 (Early cut off due to Thanksgiving break)
- an additional 2 books by December 19 (Early cut off due to Christmas break)
- an additional 3 books by January 31
Note: The AR points earned from taking the quizzes on EBOB books WILL count towards the student’s AR goal.
If you have additional questions about the GES EBOB team or the requirements, please see Mrs. Matthews.